Are you looking to accelerate your digital marketing journey in sport and fitness? We have a great opportunity to join our fast growing team working across a range of events, brands, teams and athletes throughout endurance and adventure sport.
About PaceUp Media
PaceUp Media is a cycling and adventure sports PR & communications agency. Launched in 2018, PaceUp are experts at building awareness for brands, professional teams and athletes through creative content and strategic PR and communications. The PaceUp team comprises athletes who live and breathe sport, relishing a challenge both in and out of the office.
Reporting to the Social Media Manager and Account Managers, we’re looking for a dynamic, creative addition to our fast growing London team, who has a passion for marketing, social media and an eye for content creation. The ideal candidate will be interested in working as part of a fast-paced environment across a range of clients and projects daily.
The opportunities for career development will be more than plentiful if you’re willing to get stuck in.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Office-based. Brickfields, 37 Cremer Street, Hoxton, London E2 8HD
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm flexible, with occasional weekend responsibilities
Role & Responsibilities
- Contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea. You’ll be tasked with working across a number of clients and projects at one time, supporting Account Managers as well as the Social Media Manager.
- Building creative marketing campaigns incorporating social media, email and digital content for both clients and PaceUp Media’s own channels.
- Managing client social media accounts day-to-day, developing content plans and scripting posts, developing visual assets and reporting on account growth.
- Generating creative ideas on how to connect brands with their audiences.
- Supporting on-event teams across social media and press office functions at events such as the London Marathon, Triathlon Show London and Rouleur Classic.
- Write and edit quality, compelling copy designed to engage consumers across a range of brands.
- Provide support during consumer and press events, content shoots and represent the agency at industry events.
- Support the generation of new business, external pitches and meetings with prospective clients, alongside Account Managers and Company Director.
- A passion for sport and an active lifestyle.
- At least one year agency or brand experience across social media management and content creation, or relevant Marketing Degree.
- A passion for social media and a good understanding of best practice, including an interest in developments in social media technology and best use.
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape.
- Ideally, you will be proficient with both Photoshop and Premiere Pro, using these skills to create striking graphics and videos to feature across social media channels.
- Basic photography skills and competency with a DSLR.
- Understanding of website CMS such as WordPress.
- Understanding of SEO.
- Competency with email marketing software such as Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor.
- Competency across Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- A willingness to work as a team and assist across other areas, as and when necessary, to ensure that a high level of client delivery is maintained.
- An interest in working in a fast-moving startup environment within a small team to develop a business from an early age.
Personal development opportunities both internally and through key skill development courses; company pension; performance based bonus.
Salary dependent on experience.
Contact [email protected] for more info and to apply.